Carnival Field Information for Stall Holders
We welcome traders, food stalls, charities and political parties to book a plot on the carnival field, it’s not only a great way to raise money but it helps your public profile as well.
- The Carnival Field is on the Rope Walk and will open to the public at 11:00am on Carnival day.
- Stalls and plots must be set up by 10.45am for safety reasons.
- There are several ‘Pay and Display’ car parks near to the Rope Walk. For a full list and information on charges, please visit the Herefordshire Council website.
- We do have to charge for stall plots; Traders (£30), Registered Charities (£15), and *Food Stalls (please send an email to email@example.com to enquire).
- Standard plots are 3m x 3m. If you require more space or several plots, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vehicles must not be moved on the field once opened to the public; if you must move your vehicle – you must contact the Organising Committee and await the presence of stewards to guide you out.
- The deadline for applying for a stall is Friday 25th July 2020.