The Odd Object Competition
We can all spend hours gazing into the shop windows of Ross trying to work out which object in the window is odd to the shop, some are easy, but some are much more puzzling!
Details for the 2019 competition will be released soon.
9 and Under
10 to 16
17 and Over
Mrs M. James
The Odd Object competition will start at 12.00 noon on Saturday 21st July 2018 and will finish at 12.00 noon on Thursday 2nd August 2018. Winners will be announced on Carnival Day.
The form is available to download online, or you can pick up a copy from the Market House, The Corn Exchange, Lucas Motorcycles or Ross Library.
To be in with a chance of winning the Odd Object competition, send your completed entry form to Market House Visitor Centre, Market Place, Ross-on-Wye, HR9 5HD.
- The sheet is organised so you will find a circular walk around Ross shops, starting at the Market House Visitor Centre.
- Find the flyer in the window with Ross the Carnival Hedgehog on.
- Write in the space next to the shop what you think the object is.
- Fill in as many spaces as you can and return the completed form to the Market House Visitor Centre or The Corn Exchange..
- Do not ask the shopkeepers for help.
- If there is no sticker in the window, the shop is not taking part in the Odd Object competition.
- If you find a sticker that is not on the entry form, do not add it to the sheet.
- Make sure we can read your answers or they may not be marked.
- Winners will be announced on down at the Ropewalk on Carnival Day.
- Winners may be photographed for publicity reasons. If you do not wish to be photographed you must get an adult to sign the form before it is returned.
- If there is no such signature it will be deemed agreeable that parents and guardians have given permission.